TII Toy Star Contest Rules
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances Of Winning.
- Eligibility: This Contest is only open to individuals who are, as of the date of entry, (a) legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, (b) at least eighteen (18) years old, and (c) the parent or legal guardian of a child that is under eighteen (18) years old (an “Eligible Child”). Employees of The Influencer Initiative (“Sponsor”), WeVeel LLC, or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production, execution, or distribution of the Contest (collectively with Sponsor and Administrator, the “Contest Entities”), and any of their respective parent and affiliate companies or subsidiaries, as well as the immediate family (spouses, parents, and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win.
- Entry Period: The Entry Period starts at 12:00 AM EDT on Friday June 9, 2023, and ends at 11:59 PM EDT on Sunday, June 18, 2023 (the “Entry Period”).
Create Your Entry:
- Grand Prize:To enter for a chance to win the Grand Prize, you must submit: (a) applicable video submission of an approximately 60-seconds-or-less video of “Eligible Child” in his/her/their “in your words” commercial one of three ways: (a1) Go to any TII-stocked Walmart (locate any of the 1300+ participating Walmart stores on tii.shop) and film a “shopalong” video, featuring the TII line; video must show the toys, and your own unique content creator style; (a2) film a “toy unboxing” video with any the Influencer Initiative toy or game selection at Walmart; (a3) or, film a “How I Play” video featuring any toy or game from the Influencer Initiative toy selection at Walmart; (b) tagged with @influencerinitiative and @Walmart on Instagram, Facebook and/or Tiktok; and (c) Video must be publicly viewable, (d) (collectively, your “Entry”). Make sure you comply with the entry requirements set forth below. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entry that does not meet these requirements, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
- Additional Prizes: To enter for a chance to win additional prize of 1 assorted set of The Influencer Initiative toys and games collection, you must submit a video of your Eligible Child (again, your “Entry”). Make sure you comply with the entry requirements set forth below. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entry that does not meet these requirements, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
- Entry Requirements: Your Entry must meet the following requirements:
- You (or an immediate family member) must take the video of your Eligible Child during the Entry Period. You may not have a hired videographer or other person take the photo or video of the Eligible Child.
- Your video of your Eligible Child may only include one (1) Eligible Child or (1) set of related children (i.e, siblings). You must be the parent or legal guardian of the Eligible Child or Children in the Entry.
- Everyone in the video must be appropriately clothed. Sponsor will not accept Entries with children who are not clothed. Bathtub and diaper videos will not be accepted.
- Your video may not depict any child in an unsafe or inappropriate manner.
- The Entry may not prominently feature any third-party trademarks, logos, artwork, or music and must not violate anyone’s rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights or trademark rights. You must have all rights and permissions to submit and share your Entry.
- The Entry may not portray Sponsor or its products in a negative light or contain any content that is inappropriate or indecent, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
5. Submit Your Entry:
- For all Entries: By entering, you represent and warrant that your Entry complies with all requirements in these Official Rules and that you have all the rights necessary to Grant Sponsor the rights to your Entry described in Section 6. Further, by entering you indicate your agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Contest, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements in these Official Rules.
- Sponsor’s Rights to Entries: You do not transfer ownership of your Entry by entering the Contest. However, by entering, you grant Sponsor, its agents, licensees, and assigns an irrevocable, perpetual (non-exclusive) right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use your Entry as-is or as-edited (with or without using your name) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you.
- Grand Prize: After the Entry Period, a diverse panel of judges selected by Sponsor will evaluate all eligible Entries based on the following criteria: (a) how compelling the video is; (b) the performance of child in the video; and (c) consistency with The Influencer Initiative’s brand and values. The entrant with the highest score will be deemed a potential Grand Prize winner and be contacted by e-mail or DM. The odds of winning depend on the performance of each entrant.
- Additional Prizes: The two (2) entrants with the next highest scores will be deemed a potential Additional Prize winners and be contacted by e-mail or DM. The odds of winning depend on the performance of each entrant.
8.Grand Potential Winner Requirements:
- Grand Prize: The potential Grand Prize winner may be required to execute and return a Declaration of Eligibility, a Publicity and Liability Release, a W9 form, an authorization to conduct a background check for the child’s parents or guardians, and an agreement to participate in all of the activities required for the winner set forth below. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify a potential winner if he/she does not sign the necessary forms within ten (10) business days of the date the documents are sent or if Sponsor (in its sole discretion) determines that, based on the results of the background check, the potential winner will not be a suitable representative for the the Sponsor brand. If a potential winner is disqualified, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place according to the Judging Criteria.
- Additional Prizes: 2 potential winners of the Additional Prizes will be required to respond to the direct message within 48 hours. If a potential winner does not respond within that time, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place according to the Judging Criteria.
- Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive: (a) 1 design of a single toy or game product featuring Entrant’s name, biography, social media handles and photo/likeness, under the Influencer Initiative brand; (b) Five (5) sets of said toy/game featuring Entrant (awarded as new, unopened product in packaging); (c) a cash prize of $1000; (d) (1) complete set of The Influencer Initiative toys and games product at Walmart, with an “ARV” (average retail price) of up to $224. In addition, the winner will be featured on the Sponsor website and Sponsor social media accounts. As part of this role, the winner may be required to (i) participate in up to five (5) media interviews, (ii) participate in content creation for up to 10 (10) social media posts on Sponsor channels, (iii) participate in up to two (2) live and/or virtual appearances for content creation to be used for media and social use, and (iv) grant Sponsor the rights to use child’s name, image, and likeness for promotional purposes in connection with this campaign and brand.
- Additional Prizes: Two (2) winners will each receive (1) complete set of The Influencer Initiative toys and games product at Walmart, with an “ARV” (average retail price) of up to $224.
- 3. For all Prizes: Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. The winner may be responsible for paying taxes and any other costs not listed above.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest; or (b) award the prize according to the procedures set forth above from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Contest, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Entities, their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related that may impede entry; (c) any claim or allegation that your Entry infringes any copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property right; (d) lost, late, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that any disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Pennsylvania. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or Sponsor’s rights and obligations in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Pennsylvania.
- Winner Information: After the winner is selected, information about the winner will be posted on theinfluencerinitiative.com and social media channels of TII.
- Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by WeVeel LLC (dba “The Influencer Initiative”), 20 N. Pennsylvania Avenue, Morrisville PA, 19067, USA.
- Administrator: The Contest is administered by WeVeel LLC (dba “The Influencer Initiative”), 20 N. Pennsylvania Avenue, Morrisville PA, 19067, USA.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The “Be A Toy Star with The Influencer Initiative” Contest is open to legal residents of 50 US states & DC, who are 18 or older. To enter, visit www.theinfluencerinitiative.com. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: The Influencer Initiative / WeVeel LLC, 20 N. Pennsylvania Avenue, Morrisville PA, 19067, USA.
SOCIAL MEDIA/BANNER ABBREVIATED RULES:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to 50 US states & DC, 18+. Ends: 6/18/23. See rules at https://theinfluencerinitiative.com/pages/tii-toy-star-contest-rules